
QuickFo:
What? Good ol' Steak Dance
Time? 8:30-11:00pm Dec 20th
LDS only? Heck no! we love non-members to come as long as you dress properly and dance properly which includes, No Bear Hugging.or other types of dancing *hint, hint*. Keep that in mind, and we would love to have you come, promise that people won't pressure you into becoming a member or anything, just come and have fun.
Dress?
Young Men:
-slacks
-dress shirt
-Tie
-no earrings
-They told me to take off my hat
Women:
-Appropriate Sunday dress(By the way, they WILL not let you into the dance if you don't stick to the dress code, they did it to me when I came in jeans.)
-No bare midriffs with arms raised
-slits at the knee or below
Where? 955 Memorial Drive, Idaho Falls, ID (by the river and by the temple)
View Larger Map
My Thoughts: Well again, these are fun although not strictly Ballroom, that's okay! If someone asks for you to teach them, by all means do! I'll be there! If anyone else cares! I'll teach you, I'm real tall guy, who dances, can't miss me I promise! Also there's a New Years eve steak dance too so be watching the blog for the announcement on that, it's on New Years but I need to find the location.
No comments:
Post a Comment