Monday, December 1

[HOWTO] Awsome Lindy Hop Vids


You know what? This isn't one of those, "Hey there's a dance" posts, why? because I haven't got permission to post it on my blog yet. But! hopefully they will answer my e-mail soon, in the meantime, I would like to show you guys some awesome videos that I have found in my ballroom searching habit, some are really good!

First off, we have these Lindy Hop instructional clips.

Quite frankly, the instruction here is awesome, but there's a trick, and I can't push this hard enough: YOU WON'T LEARN IF YOU DON'T GET UP AND DANCE. Yeah I know you just came to this blog thinking no dancing was required, no standing for that matter, no moving, no exercise, no life, BUT! you where sadly mistaken! (except for the last one, depending on how you define "life")

Lindy Hop Basics from iDance
So stand up, right now, Yup you heard me, stand up, nope, yeah sure that's real funny, just laugh at the screen, say to yourself what you may but geting better requires action, here and now, and yes these videos aren't the quick and easy way, BUT they are great advice that really works and results is what matters right?

Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Did you do it? Good, now we've experienced something, you feel better about yourself huh, chest puffed up in pride and all that. As for you sitters, I hope your hiding your face in shame.

Second we have some incentive to learn/get better at Lindy Hop
I apologize that the girl is immodest in her dress, but it's just too good dancing to not show.

NOTE: Do not try lifts without a trained spotter

No comments: