Tuesday, December 30

"Shine in Nine" steak dance




What?
New Years Eve Steak Dance

Where? Ammon Foothill Stake Center (3934 E 49th S, Idaho Falls, Bonneville, Idaho 83406)

When? Today at 9:00 pm until Midnight!

Why? Because trust me, if your really want to have fun, go to the steak dance, skip out on the Z103 one, trust me I went to that one last year, albeit it was fun, it really was, JUST not half as fun as steak dances, I know you may be looking at this sentence shaking your head, saying to yourself, "no, no... how can it be true?" but the truth is, volume, AKA, the amount of people who come to a dance isn't what makes it fun, no sir, not in the least, I would much rather not go to a place where No dancing (mostly) or dancing your grandmother would be offended by are done regularly. As gangster as I am, as much as I like to wear hats that double as plates, I would much rather be in an environment where people are happy to let loose a little you know? have fun! Maybe even smile! Who knows!

No comments: