Tuesday, January 6

Let's Swing it!

QuickFo:
What? Swing social dance, with free lessons from people that have been dancing for years, willing to teach you a step, I learn something new every time.
When? 6-9pm this Saturday (10th), (on every 2nd Saturday)
Why? admit it, your bored and alone on the weekends, plus take a look at that guy in the picture down there, that's what we call a jumping for joy.
Dress? Very casual, dressing up swing style is cool too, but mostly jeans will be the standard.
Cost? $2 Single 3$ Couple, awesome deal
Where? Villa Coffeehouse 344 Park Ave Idaho Falls, Idaho 83402 (What does it look like?)

View Larger Map

Description: You really can't miss this opportunity for seriously awesome swing dancing. I'm not even joking, I've went every time and I know that these are funnest dances I have ever been to. How many people where there? let's see... about five people my age and about five adults (not all of them even danced) do you think that put a damper on our fun? Heck no! With swing music blasting we lindyed, charstined, and swinged the night away, you wouldn't belive how fun it is till you try, you don't even have to be good, quite frankly I'm not! the thing that matters if you can get into the attitude, demenstrated ever so nicely by the man on the left.

on another note, we had more guys then girls last time what's up with that? So girls! Don't be shy.

I'll have to get some footage of the swing dance with my phone next time so you guys can see how awesome it is, no promises though.

I could simply, rant and rave about it and you could just sit there, and think, Oh my gosh, this kid is crazy? seriously how fun could it be? is he trying to sell something? And I answer you NO! I don't get paid a cent for swing dancing, in fact it takes my two bucks every month! But I just can't express in words, or say anything that will help you belive I'm a lowly, (and perhaps slightly obsessed,) dance enthusiast and a guy who knows a good time when he sees it.

Fine, let's say you don't want to dance, that's fine too (I guess *shrug*) come and watch at least, there's some good dancers and their plenty entertaining to watch at the least.

See you there,
-Mr.Brightside

1 comment:

Victore B. Wildewood said...

THis really is the funnest dance ever so you have to come everyone!!!!