
Description: Yeah I know,
But anyway, I'm not even joking, I went last time and I seriously think that it was the funnest dance I have ever been to. How many people where there? let's see... about five people my age and about five adults (not all of them even danced) do you think that stopped us from having fun? Heck no! With high tempo swing music blasting we lindyed, Charlestoned, and swinged the night away, all left with smiles on our faces, not one person wasn't comeing away from it saying, "We HAVE to do that again" Oh yeah, another interesting note, we had more guys then girls this last time, what's up with that? So girls! Don't be shy I know that your out there and love to dance, recommended you'll get asked by many guys.
I'll have to get some footage of the swing dance with my phone next time so you guys can see how awesome it is, no promises though.
I could simply, rant and rave about it and you could just sit there, and think, Oh my gosh, this kid is crazy? seriously how fun could it be? but what can I say? I'm not getting payed or anything, I just love dance and I think you'd enjoy it too.
Hey for all you people that are somewhat under educated, get ready for the funnest education you've ever got as you see how Lindy hop should truly be done.
These are professionals I admit, but all the same, it's lindy, and you don't need to be near that good, to enjoy it.
By the way, this dance is every 2nd Saturday (exempt this December) from 6 to 9pm at the villa Coffeehouse, casual dress, $2 a person 3$ a couple.
See you there,
-Mr.Brightside
No comments:
Post a Comment